For pharmaceutical cleaning and pharmaceutical cleaning validation where cleaning of tanks, mixers, blenders and pharmaceutical cleaning tools and equipment is required, Alconox detergents will remove the toughest residues, including insoluble tablet coatings like titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, high potency/toxicity drugs and simethicone.
Why Alconox Inc.?
- Alconox Inc. cleaners are available worldwide.
- Alconox Inc. cleaners give you consistent pharmaceutical cleaning.
- Alconox Inc. cleaners are available in all your global locations to support all your manufacturing, pharmaceutical cleaning and pharmaceutical cleaning validation needs.
- All the cleaners are backed by Alconox Inc. quality and technical support in the following areas:
- Pharmaceutical cleaning
- Pharmaceutical Cleaning Validation
- Lot number traceability
- Toxicity data
- Shelf life testing
- Residue detection methods (analytical methods)
- Alconox®: Powdered immersion biotech cleaner for oils and organic residues.
- Liquinox®: Phosphate-free liquid cleaner for immersion and manual cleaning of organic and oily residues.
- Alcojet®: Powdered low-foaming detergent for washers.
- Tergajet®: Phosphate-free, powdered low-foaming detergent for washers.
- Citrajet®: Low-foaming enhanced acid cleaner for insoluble salts and oxides.
- Citranox®: Enhanced acid pharma cleaner for inorganics, insoluble salts and oxides.
- Solujet®: Low-foaming phosphate-free biotech cleaner for clean-in-place applications.
For additional cleaning validation support please visit our Validation Resources page.
For detergent selection guidance please review our Detergent Selection Guide.