Alconox Inc. optical cleaning detergents ensure the accuracy of data acquired through microscopic, telescopic spectrographic, interferometric and other optic devices.
Laboratory-grade Alconox Inc. optical cleaners stand for interference-free surfaces at optical levels.
- Alconox®: For ultrasonic surface preparation prior to coating.
- Citrajet®: Low-foaming enhanced acid for safer optical cleaning of trace metal residues.
- Citranox®: Enhanced acid for safer optical cleaning of trace metal residues.
- Liquinox®: Convenient liquid for ultrasonic optical cleaning.
- Alcojet®: Powdered low-foaming detergent for washers.
- Detojet®: Low-foaming liquid detergent, surfactant-free for sensitive plastic applications.
- Luminox®: Neutral pH, low-foaming detergent, for delicate substrates.
- Tergajet®: Phosphate-free, powdered low-foaming detergent for washers.
- Solujet®: Low-foaming phosphate-free optics substrate cleaner for clean-in-place applications, spray-in-air cabinets.
For detergent selection guidance please review our Detergent Selection Guide.