EFFECTIVELY CLEAN MEDICAL EQUIPMENT TO CRITICAL REGULATED STANDARDS
Manufactured medical devices for human or veterinary health often must be cleaned to implantable standards during manufacturing. Alconox Inc. medical device cleaners are expressly formulated to get these products critically clean without leaving interfering residues, whether the product is for biomechanical or electronic use.
Medical device cleaning by definition requires critical cleaning for use in demanding human health and veterinary applications.
Many Alconox Inc. products have been used for decades and are widely accepted throughout the medical device industry for medical device cleaning during and after medical device validation. Some of the more commonly used Alconox Inc. cleaners are listed below:
- Alconox®: Precision cleaner is a powder detergent used for manual and ultrasonic medical device cleaning and medical device validation.
- Citrajet®: Low foaming mild acid cleaner for metal oxides/ particulates is safe to use on aluminum parts and may be used in machine washers for medical device cleaning and validation.
- Citranox®: Manual or ultrasonic mild acid cleaner for metal oxides and particulates is also aluminum safe. It is used during medical device cleaning and medical device validation.
- Liquinox®: For manual and ultrasonic process oil removal during medical instrument cleaning and validation.
- Solujet®: Low foaming high pH (alkaline) detergent used in machine washers and ultrasonic tanks for medical device cleaning and validation.
- Alcojet®: Powdered low-foaming detergent for washers.
- Detojet®: Low-foaming liquid detergent, surfactant-free for sensitive plastic applications, oxidizing cleaner, spray-in-air applications.
- Detonox®: Alkaline detergent for the difficult organic residues be removed in ultrasonic cleaning, scrubbing and soaking.
- Tergazyme®: Protein enzyme enhanced powdered immersion and manual cleaner for proteinaceous, biologic films and residues.
- Tergajet®: Phosphate-free, powdered low-foaming detergent for washers.
For detergent selection guidance please review our Detergent Selection Guide.
Learn more about our approach to Critical Cleaning for 3D Printing in Life Sciences and Medical Device Manufacturing in our TechBrief below.