Laboratory procedures can be compromised by interfering residues that prevent reliable results. At the same time, labware and instrumentation budgets are wasted by cleaners that etch, cloud or damage labware surfaces. Alconox Inc. laboratory cleaning detergents remove interfering residues without causing equipment deterioration—even when handling tough proteinaceous soils or radioisotope decontamination.
Formulated for all laboratory cleaning applications, Alconox Inc. detergents work effectively and economically without the hazards of strong acids and solvents, and they are free rinsing, corrosion inhibiting and biodegradable. Alconox Inc. laboratory detergents meet state requirements for lot-specific inhibitory residue tests, and are supported with rinse-water detection methods for accreditation per the College of American Pathologist (CAP) inspection questionnaire.
Alconox Inc. lab detergents leave no interfering residues on laboratory equipment and lab glassware.
Since 1946, Alconox, Inc. has provided quality laboratory glassware cleaner, residue-free cleaners to meet the demanding needs of laboratory professionals:
- Alconox®: Powder precision cleaner of laboratory equipment is an exceptional manual laboratory glassware cleaner.
- Liquinox®: Phosphate-free liquid lab glassware cleaner for manual cleaning.
- Alcotabs®: Free rinsing lab detergent for difficult lab pipette cleaning.
- Citranox®: Laboratory glassware cleaner is an enhanced acid lab detergent used for safer cleaning of trace metal residues.
- Solujet®: Low-foaming, phosphate-free, liquid, alkaline lab detergent laboratory glassware cleaner.
- Tergajet®: Low-foaming, phosphate-free, powder, alkaline lab glassware cleaner used in lab washers.
- Citrajet®: Low-foaming, phosphate-free. liquid, acid rinse, & trace metal lab glassware cleaner for washers.
- Alcojet®: Powdered low-foaming detergent for washers.
- Detojet®: Low-foaming liquid detergent, surfactant-free for sensitive plastic applications.
- Detonox®: Alkaline detergent for the difficult waxes, oils and botanical residues to be removed in ultrasonic cleaning, scrubbing and soaking.
- Keylajet®: High alkaline low-foaming detergent for challenging residues, adherent sticky waxes and oils, insoluble complexes.
- Tergazyme®: Protein enzyme enhanced powdered immersion and manual cleaner for proteinaceous, biologic films and residues.
- Alnochromix®: Oxidizing sulfuric acid additive for glass cleaning; metal-free and surfactant-free glassware cleaner.
For more details on laboratory automated washers take a look at the Alconox Inc. Labware Washer Guide.
For detergent selection guidance please review our Detergent Selection Guide.