MEET THE MOST DEMANDING CRITERIA FOR EFFECTIVE CLEANING OF REUSABLE INSTRUMENTS AND EQUIPMENT PRIOR TO STERILIZATION
Healthcare cleaning detergents and procedures are intended to keep instruments and equipment clean and ready for sterilization, prolong their working life, minimize cross-contamination and reduce medical waste.
When proteinaceous soils such as blood or mucus must be removed, adding an enzyme to the healthcare detergent formula allows instruments to clean via soaking and gentle cleaning, rather than by abrasive scrubbing. This prolongs their working life and decreases the chance of microbial contamination. Corrosion inhibited healthcare detergents give effective low-foam cleaning in automated washers and cage washers.
- Alconox®: Powdered immersion and manual cleaner for organic residues.
- Liquinox®: Phosphate-free liquid cleaner for immersion and manual cleaning of organic residues.
- Tergazyme®: Protein enzyme enhanced powdered immersion and manual cleaner for proteinaceous, biologic films and residues.
- Alcojet®: Powdered low-foaming detergent for washers.
- Tergajet®: Phosphate-free, powdered low-foaming detergent for washers.
For detergent selection guidance please review our Detergent Selection Guide.