Critical cleaning at its best. Over 75 years of successful partnerships in over 50 countries with the Alconox Inc. global dealer network.
To support our dealers, Alconox Inc. provides training, guidance, white papers, literature, images and copy along with a wealth of Alconox Inc.’s experience and knowledge.
Conduct Business with Alconox:
- Dealer Registration provides details on how to become an approved Alconox Inc. dealer.
- Dealers agree to contact Alconox Inc. with commercially reasonable promptness in the event of any product complaints they or their customers have about failures to meet specifications of packaging, labels, or product.
- Dealers selling outside the United States are responsible for compliance with applicable regulations in the country where they sell.
Search Technical Articles and product details:
- Download the Critical Cleaning Guide
- Review Technotes to build product, industry and application specific content knowledge
Get Technical Documentation and Certificates:
- Safety Data Sheets with health and environmental safety data
- Technical Bulletins with ingredients, uses and typical specifications
- Certificates of Analysis showing test results for each lot number
- View and print Certificates of Conformance to your requirements
- Inhibitory residue tests for water testing lab customers
- Trace Analysis Certificates showing trace ingredients
Learn General Cleaner Information:
- Pharmaceutical Cleaning Validation – references to detergent trace analysis and detection limits
- CAP Residue Detection Methods – College of American Pathologists questionnaire compliance
- Catalog – our entire line with a brief description of each product and sizes available
- Users Manual – detailed directions for how to use and clean with our detergents
Receive Detergent Samples:
- Request Samples of critical cleaners for your customers
Create Catalogs, Literature and Websites:
Additional Resources (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Dealer Catalog Number Cross Reference
- Competitor Cross Reference to compare cleaners
- How to calculate the cost of using a cleaner to determine economy
- Typical customer types and their cleaning concerns
- Typical sales process required to get an order
- Cross selling opportunities for other items you may carry